As the number of homeschoolers grows by leaps and bounds, every year so too do the opportunities. Many theme parks, water parks, and other entertainment and learning venues have begun to offer Homeschool days. These are specific dates during the year that are set aside to give our families discounts, and we very much appreciate them. If a location requires a homeschool ID you can click the link below to create one.
The following list is locations we have found to host homeschool days in the past. Before you plan your next outing be sure to check and see if their dates are coming soon!
Click the dots to visit the website.
McWane Science Center on Home School Day
Is your child a home school student looking for a fun and educational way to spend the day? Plan a trip to McWane Science Center on Home School Day (first Monday of each month)! There will be special programs, live science demonstrations, give-aways and a discounted ticket price: FREE for home school parents, $7 for kids, and $6 for accompanying adults.
Homeschool Day at Williams Family Farms Wiggins, Mississippi
It’s Homeschool Day at the Pumpkin Patch and Maze! Come out and enjoy the pumpkin patch, mazes, animal barnyard, and playground. Homeschool families only.
Visit www. williamsfamilyfarms-ms.com for more details.
HOMESCHOOL Titanic Branson
Pigeon Forge, TN
History, science, geography, language and social studies are fun to learn when boys and girls participate in the “teacher approved” Titanic Scavenger Hunt at the World’s Largest Titanic Museum Attraction.
Upon entering the World’s Largest Titanic Museum Attraction, students will receive a ‘boarding’ pass with the name of a passenger who made the maiden voyage. Using the ‘ship’ as a classroom, students learn life lessons… on their scavenger hunt sheet.
Call 800-381-7670 for details or fill out the form below to receive the discounted rates and scheduled dates to participate.
Fritz’s Adventure Branson, MO
HOMESCHOOL DAY | $12 admission per person for homeschoolers, 10am – 2pm. Third Thursday of the month
Middleton Farms Moss Point, MS
Middleton Farms homeschool day is in April from 9:30-12:30. The cost is $7.00 per person and 2 and under is free. You can find them on Facebook if you need more information. The farm is located just across the Mississippi state line.
Wilderness at the Smokies
HOMESCHOOL DAYS – NOV 4-8, 2018
We welcome you and your family to a fantastic fall getaway in the Smokies, where you will experience family fun at the Smokies Biggest Waterpark Resort!
- Room Rates as low as $89 at Wilderness at the Smokies
- Call (877) 325-9453 and mention Homeschool Days for great rates.
- Educational opportunity with Wilderness Water Safety and homeschool discounts to Titanic Museum Attraction.
- Winterfest Celebration kicks off in the Smokies this week.
- Area information coming soon.
AL HS Day – Huntsville Space And Rocket Center Huntsville, AL
Homeschool Adventure STEAM Curriculum: lessons rich in Science, Technology, Engineering, Art and Mathematics.Reservations, paid in advance, are required. Limited space available. Registration closes on Friday at 5 p.m. prior to each program date.Registration available soon! For questions, please call 1-800-637-7223 or email us at email@example.com
Annual Fall Homeschool Days at the Biltmore Asheville, NC
Description: This one-day event is filled with hands-on activities, crafts, demonstrations, and fun. Also included in your day is a visit inside “America’s Largest Home.” This one-day event is filled with hands-on activities, crafts, demonstrations, and fun! Also included in your day is a visit inside the Biltmore Estate-“America’s Largest Home.” Activities include a self-guided visit inside Biltmore House, Gardens, Conservatory, Winery, and Antler Hill Village, as well as hands-on activities for the homeschool festival at Antler Hill Farm.
LEGO LAND HOMESCHOOL DAYS TICKET DISCOUNTS
Winter Haven, FL
• Offer is only valid on designated Homeschool Days. Group minimums do not apply.
• Homeschool groups may visit on non-designated Homeschool Days (as a school group) with a minimum of 15 students or more for $14.50 + tax per student and $29.00 + tax per adult. Receive 1 complimentary chaperone for every 5 paid students. The education rate is available Monday-Friday, excluding school holidays, 8/13/18-6/7/19. To find out more about school group visits, please visit LEGOLAND.com/Education.
• Price includes full-day admission to LEGOLAND Florida. Water Park upgrade is available for an additional charge of $23.00 + tax per person.
• Payment will be taken in advance and specified verification is required at Ticket Window when picking up your tickets. Examples of verification include but is not limited to: a copy of county letter of intent, involvement with a local support group, non-traditional school or umbrella school or involvement in a
state organization such as FPEA, CHESS or HSLDA. No refunds provided.
• Educational resource guides are available to download for self-guided programs at
• Prices subject to change without notice. Please check our website for current pricing and schedule.
Homeschool Days at DollyWood
Pigeon Forge, Tennessee
Dollywood once again hosts Homeschool Days. And as a special gift, Dolly provides a free lunch to all students visiting during our Homeschool Days.*
Theme Park Tickets:
(Grades K – 12)
Water Park Splash Country Add On
Not many classrooms measure 150 acres, but Dollywood is at the head of the class when it comes to fun, interactive learning in a beautiful outdoor setting. Dollywood’s rides represent principles of physics that thrill students in more ways than one. The park offers a unique zoology lesson at the spectacular Eagle Mountain Sanctuary, home to the country’s largest collection of non-releasable bald eagles. Centuries-old history comes to life as Dollywood features dozens of craft demonstrations daily. Students visiting Dollywood can see master craftspeople practicing unique art forms like glass blowing, candy making, blacksmithing, leather crafting, candle making, wood carving and pottery.
*free lunch is included with a qualifying student ticket purchase
Homeschool Day at White Water Atlanta, GA
Celebrate Homeschool Day at Six Flags White Water!
Whether it’s for a reward, end-of-year celebration or educational experience, Six Flags White Water provides the perfect adventure for your students. The extraordinary thrills will provide an unforgettable day of memories for your family.
The park will be open to homeschoolers only on May 23, 2019 from 10:30 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. as Six Flags White Water becomes an outdoor classroom while still running our fantastic water rides. Take your lesson plan on the road and show how your lessons apply to the world around us.
This is an exclusive event open for Homeschool Day guests ONLY!
NOTE: This is a Private Park Event. NO General Public Ticket Holders are permitted to enter the park on this day. Homeschool Day guests must be registered as such with an official Notice of Intent.
*Season Passes will be accepted with the purchase of the catered meal!
Pricing and additional details can be obtained by downloading the Homeschool Day Order Form below or by calling Group Sales at 770.739.3400 ext 3365
Hershey Story Museum Hershey, Pennsylvania
Homeschool Programs Offered During the School Year
The Museum Experience exhibit space offers a variety of curriculum-themed “Museum EduQuest” hunts for children in preschool through Grade 12.
In the Chocolate Lab, students can learn and participate in a variety of classes…and they all include a take-home chocolate treat! From “Assembly Line Adventure” for younger students, to”Temper, Temper” for high school students, the Chocolate Lab offers participatory classes for all students.
Homeschool groups of 15 or more students are welcome Monday through Friday during the school year. Admission rates for these groups are as follows:
- Museum Experience EduQuest (1 hour): $7.50
- Chocolate Lab Class (45 min): $7.50
- EduQuest and Chocolate Lab (2 hour): $10.00
- Chaperones: One adult is admitted free for every five students. $9.00 for each additional adult
Schedule your homeschool group today! Make your reservation request here.
WonderWorks Welcomes Homeschoolers!
Pigeon Forge, Tennessee
Only $12 per person +tax or $10 per person +tax if you have a group of 10 or more!
· Students will explore over 100 interactive educational exhibits and build confidence on our indoor ropes course challenge!
· Classroom activities, lesson plans and scavenger hunts are available upon request.
· The $10 ticket only applies to groups of 10 or more and advanced registration is required.
· The rate is available only when school is in session.
· This special promotional rate cannot be combined with other discounts or offers and is not valid on holidays.
· Closed-toed shoes are required for the ropes course. Height and weight restrictions apply on some rides. Find those in our FAQ section.
For questions or to book your group of 10 or more please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
View Homeschool Days that are on our calendar: